How to write with ink and dip pen
10 tips from L'Ecritoire Paris to write with dip pen and ink.
1. Sit properly on your bench.
2. When writing, do not move the left foot more than the right one.
3. Hold the body upright. Do not bend your back.
4. Place your notebook straight in front of you.
5. Keep your shoulders at the same height.
6. Place both forearms on the table.
7. The chest should not touch the table.
8. Do not lean your head forward.
9. Keep your eyes away from the paper.
10. Hold the pen holder loosely, between the thumb and the first two fingers.
L'Ecritoire is delighted to present writing and calligraphy sets for aspiring writers.
|Do you want to write with a dip pen and ink? This school set contains everything you need to write: a pen box, a dip pen holder, 5 writing nibs and a 7 ml bottle of violet ink.|